Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Wisconsin in the Fall

We're having some crazy weather this week.  Yesterday the high was in the upper 60s and low 70s. Yeah, in WISCONSIN in NOVEMBER!! 
 
Although the weather has been warm, there are signs of fall in the air.  Pumpkins are sitting everywhere.  These are on our front porch.
 
 
 
 
The leaves are turning colors, or have turned and then fallen to the ground.  This rooster is called The Donald.  Can you see why?? 

 
Everyone's wearing Blaze Orange.
 
 
 
The geese are flying north. 
 
 
Today was the perfect day to take a walk around the campus here at work, stretch my legs a little.  The sun was shining and there was a nice breeze.  I'm hoping it's not the last nice day this year.  I think they call this Indian Summer and I am enjoying today!
 
The only bad thing is that now that Daylight Savings time has ended, it's dark very soon after I get home, and by the beginning of next week it will be dark before I leave the office.  It's one of the reasons we look forward to spring...
 
But the time is right for staying indoors and sewing.  I was going to post a picture of my latest project but it turns out I used my tablet for those shots. And the darned thing doesn't charge itself.
 
Sew on...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!